Antique jewelry object group: brooch/pendant
Condition: excellent condition
Do you wish for a 360° view of this unique jewel?
The videoclip shows this treasure’s full splendour as no picture can.
Copy and paste the following link and it will direct you to the videoclip:
Country of origin: Although it does not carry any legible control marks we believe this to be of Belgian origin.
Style: Vintage Fifties (of the twentieth century)
Style specifics: This type of jewelry is very specific for the fifties of the twentieth century. The Art Deco period preceded only 20 years and was still used as source of inspiration, it is (even for the trained eye) sometimes very hard to note the difference between Art Deco and Fifties.
Period: ca. 1950
Diamond(s): 35 old brilliant cut diamonds and single brilliant cut diamonds (also called 8/8) with an estimated weight of ± 2.78ct.
– Colour and clarity: variety of colors such as white, yellow, blue, green and cognac, most probably natural fancy colors; vs/si.
– All diamond weights, color grades and clarity are approximate since stones are not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting.
Precious stones: Eight carre cut natural emeralds with an estimated weight of ± 0.40ct.
Two most probably natural pearls
– All color stone weights are approximate since stones are not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting.
Birthstones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April, emerald for May and pearl for June.
Hallmarks: No trace.
Dimensions: 3,75 cm (1,48 inch) x 2,13 cm (0,84 inch)
Weight: 13,20 gram (8,49 dwt)
Reference Nº: 18198-0152
– Copyright photography: Adin, fine antique jewelry
– The jewelry on our pictures is NOT Photoshopped
– Comes with certificate